Director of Information Security
offre publiée le 18/01/2018
75 - Paris
Type de Contrat
Informatique - Télécoms - Multimédia
Présentation de l'entreprise
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
- Related field or 10+ years of experience in information security (particularly, in leading information security programs, strategies and implementations)
- Experience in risk and cybersecurity analysis, assessment, incident management and mitigation
- Possess both deep and broad technical knowledge across a range of security domains and disciplines. Proven expertise leading security across corporate (e.g IT, facilities), physical (e.g data centers), network, application, platform and storage layers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Be a strong people leader - must be able to lead the security committee and influence cross-functional leaders and executives
- Demonstrated program / project management skills
- Information Security certifications
NICE TO HAVE:
- Professional security management certification. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials.
- Understanding of the SaaS domain from a security perspective.
- Experience working in a telecom service provider.
- Experience working in a global, multi-cultural environment
- Global thinker with an attention to details: Capable of stepping back to see the big picture AND to attend to details.
- Capable of articulating a vision and of defining and executing a plan.
- Adaptable to a transforming business and organization.
- Inspiring trust and collaboration across org silos and geographies.
- Capable of working and leading in a global organization.
- Fluent in English, French a plus.
Arkadin est signataire de la Charte de la Diversité afin de favoriser l’insertion de personnes en situation de handicap.