Arkadin recrute un Legal Counsel France
Legal Counsel (H/F) - France
offre publiée le 22/12/2017
75 - Paris
Type de Contrat
Finance - Comptabilité - Juridique
Présentation de l'entreprise
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world's largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business where solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
You are attached to the Senior Legal Counsel EMEA & LATAM and you work with all Arkadin Group departments.
Your responsibilities are:
- Write and negotiate commercial contracts in English and French: customer contracts, suppliers, master agreements, group purchase agreements, including strategic partnerships and telecom contracts
- Analyze the calls for tenders
- Train sales teams on contract interpretation and negotiation, prepare legal notes, model contracts or model clauses
- Provide legal expertise to the sales, operations, marketing, information systems, finance and management teams
- Manage the Group's contractual document base and ensure the regular updating of standard contractual documentation to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory developments and changes in internal procedures
- Assist in the resolution of potential contract disputes
- All other missions traditionally performed by a corporate lawyer and assigned by the Legal Officer to whom the lawyer will be attached.
Key success factors:
- Expertise in writing and negotiating varied and complex commercial contracts
- Ability to analyze and summarize
- Ability to work independently, as a team and transversally
- Rigor and a pragmatic approach to business law
- Ability to be multi-tasking and to handle large amounts of information
- Sense of organization, initiative and decision-making
- Respect for the confidentiality of the information processed
- Being able to meet deadlines and priorities
- Appetite and experience in the field of new technologies and telecoms.
- You have a Master 2 in Business Law or equivalent
- You have at least 8 years of experience as a lawyer in an international company
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
- Arkadin is a signatory of the Diversity Charter to promote the integration of people with disabilities